The Center for Neurology and Neurophysiology is North Texas’ leader in neurology. We aim to provide the best service to our patients and their families. We strive to personalize your experience and care for your well-being, taking the time to listen.
We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders affecting the nervous system, muscles, peripheral nerves, spine and brain, including:
- Migraine and other types of headaches
- Muscle and nerve disorders
- Memory Disorders: Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
- Movement Disorders: Dystonia, Parkinson's Disease, Tourette's Syndrome, Tremor
- Neuropathy: Peripheral, diabetic, and autonomic neuropathies
- Neuromuscular Diseases: ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillain Barre syndrome, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Myopathy